Customers are the central part of any business. In other words, we can simply say that they are the soul of all businesses. Without customers, your business will not grow. Instead, it will obviously fail. However, the success of a business depends on the relationship that you have constructed or cultivated between you and your customers. We, at Fonvirtual believe that there is nothing more important than our client’s satisfaction. And that is why it is also crucial for your business to maintain long lasting relationships with your customers. One way to do this is with the integration of your CRM with your virtual PBX.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.This technology, method or approach helps businesses maintain strong relationships with their customers by providing high quality support and ensuring proper management of everything that comes in between them and the customer.
A CRM system helps you to focus on your organization and ensure excellent relationships with individual people including customers, management, colleagues and all those related to your business.
Benefits of Using CRM
- CRM will definitely boost your business’ growth and will help you in reaching out to more customers in a much better and personalized way.
- You can access your CRM either from your desktop or laptop or even on the go, with your tablet or cell phone.
- A CRM will serve your business efficiently and will become the ultimate working tool for every member of your team.
- If you are thinking that one day, your CRM will lead your business to success, you are right. With a CRM you will have all-round support and proper access to all your customers data, which will ultimately result into high revenue and higher success rates.
- More customers means more success, and satisfied customers means loyal customers, who will also refer your services to their social circle, which will lead to more sales for your business.
At Fonvirtual, we can help you make the best out of your CRM and your virtual PBX.
Integrating you CRM to Fonvirtual’s PBX
Now, here is the main question: why should you integrate your CRM to your virtual PBX?
By simply connecting your phone service with your CRM or Helpdesk, you will be able to experience the full potential of each service. By integrating your virtual PBX and call center software with your CRM tools, you will be able to collect all your data, and access it in one place. Your Call center software agents will be faster at completing tasks now that they can take calls and enter customer information on the computer at the same time.
Fonvirtual’s CRM will also help you in a number of ways. It will help you in cultivating better relationships with your customers and you will be able to feel amazing customer engagement. By integrating your CRM to your virtual PBX, you will also get automatic access to all your customer details when they call you.
The integration of your CRM with your PBX allows you to benefit from all your virtual PBX’s features, including:
- Recording calls
- Custom greetings
- And much more…
Success is only for businesses that maintain strong customer relationships. Hence a CRM is the only effective way to organise your business, achieve your goals and lead you to success. By integrating your CRM with Fonvirtual’s virtual PBX, your business will be very competitive on the market.