Technological innovation has managed to position business relationships at a higher level. When talking about business communication, an open source call center facilitates the management of communications inside and outside of the company.
Agents who answer calls made to a call center, otherwise known as operators, can be very persuasive. They are trained in customer service, and are good at establishing communication between suppliers and business partners. Operators can also make and receive calls based on their area of expertise.
If you are interested in having a call center in your business, the first thing you’ll need is a open source call center software. The agents you hire must fit your telemarketing or customer service requirements.
Companies can manage their own open source call center however they’d like, whenever they want. From any device, such as a computer, cell phone or a tablet. The software works with the new internet voice technology, WebRTC, developed by Google. It is very easy to use and set up, but we can also provide you with assistance if need be.
Thanks to the internet, this service can be configured without losing any time. Not only does it have low costs, it can also work anywhere in the world. Now you can centralizing all calls and direct them to the right person on the network.
Some important features of an open source call center software:
- Totally open source, adaptable to the needs of each company.
- Administration of incoming, outgoing and combined calls.
- Survey management.
- Internet applications.
- Closure or call history.
- Method of distribution of calls (ACD) according to the skills of the advisors, priorities and availability defined in the existing configuration.
- Supports high call throughput.
- Option of recording calls simultaneously, for your security and that of the client.
- It does not require coding for IVR interactive voice response program.
- Contact selection method.
- Autocall, configure the program to make a call at a specific time automatically.
- Sequential calls during the day.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Music player and automated phone messages when a call is on hold.
Benefits of an Open Source Call Center:
- Adjustable, allow the company to expand its services by purchasing modules from the interface designer, according to the individual requirements of each company if necessary.
- It is cheaper, guaranteed, validated and certified, and you don’t have to pay more for this, so it means less investment.
- Flexibility to be modified according to technological advances.
- Helps drive sales and growth of your company.
- Tightens the relationship between the client and the company.
- Easy to configure and use.
- HD sound quality in conversations.
Finally, it is important that you consider managing an open source call center to help generate the confidence of being closer to your customers via telephone. This will allow you to strengthen the bond of reliability through the continuous support demanded by your customers.