WhatsApp is one of the most popular applications among all other messaging applications available on Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. From January 2020, WhatsApp has around 1.7 billion monthly active users globally, circulating more than 80 billion messages each day in the form of texts, pictures, audios, videos, documents etc. This makes WhatsApp a great platform for anyone to offer their business services, make business offers, provide updates and support to their customers.
“Customers today don’t want to call or email a business – they want to send a message. And since customers are on WhatsApp, businesses need to be too.” – Mitu Singh, Project Manager for WhatsApp Business.
We are currently living in the 21st century and we don’t want to answer promotional calls or receive spam mail from companies. We want all of our things on-the-go. Hence, WhatsApp Business is a great concept for both goods or service providers.
Whether you own a grocery store or a bakery shop or you provide virtual phone numbers like Fonvirtual, you should opt for WhatsApp Business. WhatsApp Business provides a full platform to interact with your customers. The reason being, WhatsApp for Business indicates an amazing opportunity for businesses to provide quick, fast, and safe communication to its users.
In January 2018, WhatsApp introduced its business-focused app for goods and service providers. WhatsApp Business comes with a number of features that enable businesses to efficiently and effectively communicate with their customers. Let’s take a look:
How to create a WhatsApp Business profile
Creating a WhatsApp Business Profile is easy and simple. Follow the following steps to make one for your business.
- First, download the WhatsApp Business app from the Google Play Store if you are an Android user, or from the Apple App Store if you are an iOS user.
- Sign up with your phone number. It is suggested to use your business number because verification will be necessary. Just enter your phone number and click next, then verify the code sent to the phone number you entered.
- After successful verification, set up your business name and create your business profile by entering your business details. You can go to the settings option, then click on “business setting” and then click on profile option to update your information.
Hurray! You have successfully created your WhatsApp business profile.
Setting up WhatsApp Business
Once you’ve successfully created your business profile, it’s now time to set up the app to fit your needs. The WhatsApp Business app offers a few smart messaging features which will definitely help you to save time and make business communication simpler and easier.
- Go to the “Settings” option and then click on “Business Settings.” Modify the settings based on your business requirements and preferences.
- Set up all three options according to your business. The three options include the Away message, Greeting message, and Quick reply.
- Edit, modify, and customize all the settings depending upon your business requirements such as sending greeting messages based on your hours of operation, and more.
Things you can do
Now you can use the WhatsApp Business app to provide support and services to your customers.
- Collect feedback from customers. You can ask your customers to give you a review after they are satisfied with your service.
- Send reminders, alerts, offers and notifications to your customers.
- Showcase your products and services so that customers will get an idea about the high quality of your services and goods.
- Handle your customer’s questions on the go and provide support over their questions, concerns, and complaints.
- You can also delight your customers by sending new recommendations and new launches.
Ever since the day it’s launch, WhatsApp Business is bringing out new features and updates to enhance their user experience. More businesses are joining the network. So, to boost your business, WhatsApp Business is a great place to start. Get your Whatsapp Business profile today with the help of Fonvirtual!